Content Enablers President Presents at C5
LONDON, ENGLAND — Brad Kabanuk, president of Content Enablers, will present at C5’s annual forum on ITAR and EAR: U.S. Trade Controls Compliance in Europe. The 2017 forum will be held February 27 and 28 in London.
Kabanuk will lead a discussion, Compliance Training Reimagined, with esteemed colleagues:
- Bernadette Peers, MBE, Compliance Manager, Strategic Shipping Company Limited
- Brinley M. Salzmann, BA (HONS), Director, Overseas & Exports, ADS Group Ltd
- Anna Healey, Director, Accomethex Limited
This discussion will cover the following topic:
- Global regulatory drivers
- Integrating anti-corruption, strategic trade controls, sanctions & embargoes
- Microlearning: Best practices in function-based training
- Developing a long-term learning plan for organizational compliance training with certification goals
- Training case studies
Content Enablers is a global event partner of this conference. For more information about the event contact Brad Kabanuk at firstname.lastname@example.org.